Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
micron tom

a1 sjcpu3 problem

3 posts in this topic

Hi there. i am new to this site and know little about plc's. I have a problem with one of our machines. Basically its a large washing maschine. it is overfilling with water. the level works on a pressure switch which is wired into a A/D converter (A1S64D) The switch has been changed and the problem is still there. The A/D converter was then changed for a spare in the stores. after powering the machine back up the converter and data link module light up for a second then the cpu run flashes and the error is lit constanly. The company does not have any information on this, but i managed to get some software downloaded from a plc site. Does anyone have any information they can give me about this. many thanks in advance tom

You don't have any program at all for this? Did you power cycle the PLC when, and after you installed the card (sometimes the PLC has to be powered on -> off -> on after you've installed a new card to initialize the card from the program)

Cards should only be changed out with the power off. Did you set all the switches the same on the new card? Is it exactly the same card? You need to get a copy of GX Developer from your local distributor and connect and use the PLC Diagnostics to see what the error is. Programming cable SC09 as well.