Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
acpi

ABB CS31

6 posts in this topic

Hello, One of our customers has several machines equiped with ABB CS31 plcs. We have KT92 and KT93 types. I have tried to upload the program from an KT92 to see how it works. I have used 907 PC 331 under windows. The transfer start but can not be achieved, each time I tried, I got an "read error at word number 1912" message and the transfer is stopped with an uncomplete upload. So I wonder now if I have used the the right software ? if yes, should it be used under Windows or on a true DOS machine ? at last I have some troubles to get some informations about ABB plc in France, specialy for the cable needed. I have made one with a drawing I found on Internet but i'm not sure it's the good one so if someone has the correct drawing please let me know. Thanks JC

Morning, I reply to myself as it seems CS31 ABB plcs are virtually unknown on this planet I have successeded to upload from another plc, a KT93, so my cable is ok and I have used the right software. Now I have to find why it didn't work with the first plc, this is another story JC

I've never been able to find ABB PLC information in the US. It's like a top secret device or something. I used to work for a distributor and couldn't get catalogs, part number lists, software, anything. When customers asked about a part, it was like a 19 digit part number, and it was always one or two digits different when we had to ask ABB about it.

hello acpi, I have a CS31 PLC with problems but I can not find software. Could you send me the installer of the 907 PC 331 software ? best regards

NAMS, you should contact ABB, as I doubt the software is free.

On 3/14/2013 at 2:21 PM, acpi said:

Morning, I reply to myself as it seems CS31 ABB plcs are virtually unknown on this planet I have successeded to upload from another plc, a KT93, so my cable is ok and I have used the right software. Now I have to find why it didn't work with the first plc, this is another story JC

Respected Sir,

I want ABB 907 PC 331  also known as CS 31 software for my 07CT41 plc .Please accept my humble request and send me download link of the software.Please do replay