Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
got

NsDesigner question

4 posts in this topic

Hi, With Ns designer (5) i want to display/hide a label by an inderect adress (control flag tab) i can select the adress on the plc but acces (it is disable) to the on/off state (depend on the stat of the bit selected before... ) Do you have an idea.. Infact i want to change a string on the screen depend on the state of a bit... i didn't found function that do that(strange it's basic!) so i want to put 2 label at the same place and disable one when the other is active... maybe there is a better solution... Thanx .. Olivier

Stacking objects is possible, but tricky to manage. In your case there is a better way. The label can be indirectly addressed from a text file that holds all possible strings on different lines in the text file. Then a PLC address is assigned to indirectly address the label by placing the number of the line in the text file in that address. Here is an example: NS Indirect Label @ MrPLC.com

I saw the solution with .txt... but it's a little bit long.. if i can't do it another way.!!! If i select sys ver 5 and the systeme of the NS is 2 is it a problem? will it works? Thank you

Unless you a -V1 touchscreen, System Version 3.0 is about all you can do.