Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flylikechris

GOT/GT Designer Superimpose Issue

4 posts in this topic

Hi All, I am using a GT-16*** GOT with GT Designer 3 V 1.54G Sometimes my superimpose windows do not close when switching screens. I use a button to switch the screen I'm looking at. On this button I set both of the superimpose windows to 0 along with switching the base screen. I would say one in ten times I switch screens, my superimpose windows do not close. They stay open forcing me to go back and re-navigate to my desired screen with hopes of the superimpose window disappearing. Any thoughts? Thanks-

Have you downloaded the latest BOOT OS and standard OS.

I have never seen this happen. Is there something writing to the registers for screen control?

Hi, sorry for the long delay. It's funny you mention that. I am not using a PLC assigned device for screen control. The device assigned to window switching (maybe called window management from the project settings, I do not have my laptop with me right now.) is GD600. One of my colleagues working on a separate portion of the project has a system label for this exact purpose. I've assigned the GD600 for testing until we merge. I am doing a lot of script work.. maybe I was not careful in some of my batch moves. Could be that I am cycling something that may overwrite, or cause a hangup in the update of that value. I will try with a PLC address tomorrow and see if that clears the issue up. Thanks for jogging my brain for me! I will let you know what I find.