Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Samuel G Maurer

Keyence XG7000 Vision Programming Questions

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I am a new member who is programing a XG7000 Monochrome Vision System. I am trying to get three items to display, the On Screen Graphics (OSG), the Trend Edge Stain Tool to display and the fitted Model Circle as well. I am inspecting drilled holes in parts that are clamped in place. The PLC controlling is a Koyo Direct Logic 205. The attached screen shot shows that only the OSG displays, the data from the Trend Edge Stain Tool shows the tool is working, diameter, and center (x,y) is displayed in the example. The fitted circle should be green or yellow, show edge findings with small x's displayed as well as the circle. The donut shaped scan region is also displayed, but not here. Any ideas...? Samuel G Maurer Kansas

Sam, I have only ever been around Keyence vision demos from local reps, we went with Cognex or Matrox (who I would highly recommend to anyone doing any type of vision project, these guys get it). I don't mean to state the obvious but do you have a local rep that you bought the system from that can help or if it was done by an integrator, what about their assistance? Sorry I'm not much help besides that, good luck. Jack Dempsey

i have proface gp 570 hmi and its software but i dont have programing tool so pls send its pin out drawing