Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PowerLee

Telemecanique SR1 B201BD programming

3 posts in this topic

Hi I have a Telemecanique SR1 B201BD relay I would like to change some setting's on, the issue is I can't take the machine out of action for very long to remove the machine covers to get at the smart relay to use the button's to change the setting's & im also new to smart relay's so I don't want to risk pressing the wrong button's & killing it. I've got the manual for the smart relay & I have found that my relay is running version 1.7 firmware. I believe it's made by Schneider electric / Zelio so can I use the Zelio programming software with it as the software description on there website only mention's SR2 & SR3 smart relay's? If I can use this software on my relay then I would need the programming cable, I have plenty of spare RS232 serial cable's & i've used these before to make my own diagnostic cable's for other purposes, so does anyone know the make / part number of the connector plug for the smart relay end & also the pin data for the cable? Thanks Lee

You will need to buy the cable from Schneider Electric, as it uses an odd connector on the PLC side. And SR1 is not shown on the website because it's obsolete, replaced by the SR2 and SR3. But yes, the software will program this legacy device.

Hi Thanks for that info, I've just ordered the cable so ill have a play with the smart relay once that arrives. Lee