Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sttchui

need help Connection for GOT GT16 to mitsubishi PLC

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I changing my touch Screen From F900 to GT16, for two of my PLC's, One is FX1N, & other is A1SHCPU, i know both i using RS 422 to communication for previous GOT, since i changing the GOT to GT16 i bought the RS422 converter to RS232(GT15-RS2T4-9P), but i do not know the cable configuration for both of them. I go through the GT1000 connection manual but still unable find out where or how the connection should be,. i can used the SC-09 cable direct link to the GOT but on actual condition the Touch screen is located more than 20 mtr away from the main control panel, that why previously we used RS422 to communicated . any help or manual guide will be appreciated. Thank you! Regards sttchui

Same cables you used before should work. The RS422 port didn't change from F900 to GOT1000.

i try used it but the GOT show connection error on the touch screen. Maybe because i using the converter GT15-RS2T4-9P, the pin connection is different, i not using the GOT RS422 (due to delivery long period)port instead i still using the RS232 port & through the Converter then to PLC. I still unable find any detail connection for this converter. Thanks for the information crossbow, you been alot help in this forum Regards sttchui

Did you go into the GOT setup and turn on the 5VDC power for the RS232 port? That converter doesn't work without power.