Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest_Sam

Step 7 Information

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where I can find information about Siemens Step 7 on the net or elsewhere. I currently use step 5 at work but am attempting to write a program in Step 7 for a college assignment and have no information to get me started. You help would be much appreciated.

I am in the process of adding a Siemen forum and download code section. Here is a sample of Step 7. I have no clue what it does as it was submitted by a faithful vistor of MrPLC.com. Chris

Hi there- I think you have a couple of options. One option is to go to www.sea.siemens.com/sales select your area and call the sales number. Explain your situation and you will likely get significantly more information than you want. People in school like you get manufacturers excited. If Siemens can get their name stuck in your head it can be a money-maker for them. Also look at www.sea.siemens.com/automat/product/plc/s73/aus73dl.html for info you can download. Your best bet for detailed questions would be to post here since someone will probably get back to you pretty quickly. Also feel free to send me direct questions at either kamenges@juno.com or kmenges@webexinc.com with any questions you come across. Keith

hi ppl if you need information about siemens s7 plc i recomend that you go to: www.iespana.es/automatizacion and loock for the "descargas" place, then find siemens and you have almost what you need.

email me with your questions and I will try and help. Steve steve@plcman.co.uk http://www.plcman.co.uk