Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neildyr

VijeoDesigner/magelisstu855-twido

2 posts in this topic

HI everyone. New to forms. I am using a twido twlcaa24drf and a magelis stu855. i have a second serial port expansion on plc. twdnac485d for communication between plc and hmi through xbtz9780 cable usb-rs485 mini din. Im downloading stuff through usb from pc -hmi. Iv set up communications mobus rtu. My problem is im a bit usless with the software as it is new and havent done much of hmi design before and what little i did was years ago. I have a basic program on plc Few internal switches i.e %m1 %m2 and so on. outputs are simple physical relays switching on loads. I cannot link these memory bits to a bool variable on the hmi. so i design a circle. function= bit, operation bool. destination variable= bool. new variable=bool1. External. scan group mobus equipment. My data source is external. Its probably basic enough and that im missing something very obvious but im weak in this area. Any help would be appriciated. thanks

I do not understand what you have problem with? If you in your driver management mark for IEC syntax the adressing will be the same as in twido software.. %M0, %M1 etc. Was this your problem? Or somthing else?