Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kolonelvonklink

simple program problem in cqm1

3 posts in this topic

Hi, please take a look at my domotic prg for my house at the last but one section "tuinlicht" DM0 is used for a timing function and at certain times 100.12 should go on and off. it goes on at 05h25 or in the evening when it gets dark(with an astronomical clock on input0.10 It goes off at 05h45 or at 22h40. At nighttime 100.12 is off but i notice that during daytime, 100.12 is still on. Even more: ik can't turn this output off with PLC>SET>off. When I use differential monitor on 100.12 rising edge and I SET 100.12 off, thisn output is set on the next scan but when I use the diff monitor on the inputs to set 100.12, nothing changes. 100.12 is not use elsewhere and word 100 is not used So how is this possible andhow to find this bug? thank you PLC kolfstraat 3.cxp

The way you have your program written 100.12 will be turned on in any scan where the Equal flag happens to be set. I think you need to add a NO contact of 0.10 to that branch so it will only be set when the CMP instruction above it is processed.

It took me a while to find out what you meant but now I do feel a bit silly A high EQ flag will not be reset if the following CMP instruction isn't executed. Thank you remark: Differential monitoring doesn't seem to monitor bits that change during scan but only bits that change after IOrefresh?