Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GAC

Microinnovation XV251 problem

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I have really big problems with panel PC from micro innovation type XV252-57cnn-1-10 year of production 2005. First of all in 5 day I was unsuccessful to establish connection to this PLC over ethernet. Ping is working and I'm getting replays. I have tried few versions of codesys and Mxpro programming tools (DEMO versions) but still don’t now really which program to use for this king of PLC. With every version of software I’m getting the same error “The selected PLC does not match the profile of the target. Connection will be canceled”. As a target I’m using XV-2xx… I have also tried to change firmware version and now PLC wont start again. Message appears “Boot project corrupt and not loadable. Boot project file was deleted.!->Task Target-ID mismatch: Hardware <> PLC-program! -> Task=unknown” I fact I would like to upload program from PLC and change few things. What kind of SW do I need to use to connect to XV MicroPanlePLC? Is it relay possible to upload program from this device? How to establish connection?

Good Morining, The only way to upload a program from an XV200 series is to tranfer the project to or from the CF card. What you need to do to gain communication, when you done the firmware update did you click to download the PLC? also what version of CoDeSys are you using? If you are using V2.3.9 SP2 then you need to ensure that 2.3.9 SP2 firmware is loaded. I hope this helps. Graham Dajo Solutions