Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
denise01

Windows not recognising Supervisor

3 posts in this topic

Hello, Yet another problem with Supervisor. I have Version 3 running on a PC with Windows XP. This afternoon I tried to start a programme with Developer and when it ran up the icon went to the task bar and you cant do anything with it. A message comes up Windows cannot recognise Programme. I have uninstalled Developer and reinstalled but still does the same. Wondering if parts of the PC Registery have been corrupted somehow. Anybody had this happen to them before. Regards Peter

I once ran into a similar kind of problem when the *sr2 extension associated with runtime was overtaken by I believe it was Picasa Desktop software. Try registering the extension of the Supervisor file you want to open manually with the correct *.exe (right click, open with, choose program, browse for CX-Supervisor application).

Okay. I uninstalled Version 3.0 and installed Version 2.1 and managed to create another programme and its running okay. Not sure if I can get an upgraded Version 3.3 I yhink and try that. I like a lot of Supervisor but seems to have a lot of gliches. Regards Peter