Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zachlj1

Project Work: Roof Tile Plant Automation

4 posts in this topic

We’ve been looking at a few SCADA type systems and are looking for a potential resource to make use of our current HMIs for this. Basically what we’d like to achieve is: • Alarm detail logging – operator makes selection after generic alarm is fired • Pro server trigger event logging to SQL database o Temperature/humidity of our curing chambers o Strapping machine fault o Rotary advancement time stamp • Production statistics – shift, operator, changeover time, ect (see attached image) This whitepaper from pro-face really lays out the basics of what we’d like to achieve: http://www.profaceamerica.com/admin/cms/resource_library/files/0aa34374b79c9d18/pro_face_oee_whitepaper052311.pdf We aren't set on going this route and would be open to alternative suggestions. The work could be performed remote and the hours are flexible. Please contact me with your experience in this area if you are interested.

I'm assuming from the white paper that your "current HMIs" are Pro-Face, but it would be helpful if you could confirm or deny that. Also, what is your location? You indicated the work can be done remotely, but it's nice to know the end location.

Yes, we currently have Pro-face HMIs. Our facility is located in Okeechobee, Fl.

Are you looking fir someone to travel or local? I may be willing to look at it if you need a traveler.