Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JRoss

Rockwell Automation Fair

10 posts in this topic

I know I'm a little early, but I'm actually able to attend the Rockwell Automation Fair this year since it's in Philly. Who else is planning to be there?

Its pretty local for me....if I don't have any fires to extinguish I'll probably make a showing..... bob wolff chief cook and bottle washer Automation Controls & Design, Inc Bethlehem, Pa.

What's the dates?

Automation Fair will be November 7 & 8, 2012 in Philadelphia, PA.

I am going to Spring House, PA for Siemens training around that time, and was hoping I could kill two birds with one trip, but the Siemens training is a different week. Besides, mixing Siemens and RA at the same time, might cause a disruption in space/time continuity.

:D I plan to attend. Our distributor put together a travel package that's pretty reasonable. I just have to push a PO through our system...

Siemens itself resides in a parallel continuum...and I don't believe Siemens can actually mix with anything else......sorta like oil and vinegar......except it always (Siemens that is) leaves a bad (really bad) taste in ones mouth.......whenever I get to play with one I wonder why I didn't kill myself instead....or at a minimum knock myself unconscious until the darn thing went back to the mother planet of idiotic s/w and h/w..... bob

Don't hold back, Bob. Tell us all what you REALLY think! ;)

nah.....I'd rather keep my opinions to myself............. bob

I still haven't quite decided which day I'll be going. I was thinking Wed, but one of the guys I'm going with prefers Thursday, so we'll see. I can't swing both days, I'm too busy. Siemens is definitely very different, especially to one versed in AB.