Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PLC_007_BOND

GT Designer 3

7 posts in this topic

Hello , I am using GT designer 3 for my HMI in one of my project. I wanted to access database through this HMI and also load a Form of recipes during runtime operation. Does anybody know how to write VB script in GT designer 3 or is there any other way to access the database in GT Designer 3 Software? Any help will be welcome. Thanks in advance

You can't write VB in the GOT. But it does have a scripting language of its own. Be more specific about your database and recipe questions. Where is the database? What do you want to do with it?

thanx admin i am accessing Ms Access database in my InteractX SCADA. For loading recipe it has got VB script editor and though VB scripts i hv created recipe form which can load delete save modify the existing recipe. can we access the database i.e access or MS SQL using GT Designer 3 software using its own script language?

use the MES interface of the GOT.

hi can we do it in GOT Soft1000 platform ? I want to run application and have my database on same computer? is it possible with GT Designer 3?

read the manual SH(NA)080654ENG-I or later. Edited by KAZAH