Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jack

Open trend graphic error!

4 posts in this topic

Hi everybody; Nice to meet you here, I am a new person for here. Recently I come up with a problem about Factorytalk view studio 6.0 , that is , when I want to open one trend graphic file in the HMI project as used in Factorytalk view SE studio, there is a error occurred , dont load it successfully. error messages is as follows: unable to load activex control for display **** cause:trend:Newer file version of activex control required. cause:trend:problem setting up activex control(s) using file; http://localhost/RsviewActivexcontrolsetup/RSTXView2ocx.cab is lost. but for the same HMI project file (*.apa) in our company's production computer, wen can open the same trend graphic with using Factorytalk view SE studio 6.0 software , and can be loaded successfully. why cann't be opened in our laptop ? I don't know how to solve it ! hope to get some helps from you! Thanks in advance! jason

Almost sounds like you are using different "BROWSER". Chrome no longer support ActiveX!! Just a thought.

Factory talk view SE creates an executable file that opens the HMI, I'm not sure what you mean by using a different browser! I don't use a browser at all. If I am mistaken could you elaborate and correct me. I am new to Factory Talk View SE.