Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KinK

CX Programmer 4.0 to 4.1 update

8 posts in this topic

Hi all have a small problem, I have CX programmer 4.0 and the 4.01 to 4.03 update, I am trying to find the 4.0 to 4.01 update. I dont know where to even start looking. does anyone know where I can find this update. as I seem to have missplaced my cd. Thanks KinK Edited by KinK

Hi, I have the update here on my PC can you give me your email adresses then I can mail it to you.

Hmm..... Hey, Kink: I just did an install on the release version of CX Programmer 4.0 and the Help|About screen shows Version 4.01. What does your show?

This is my About box I see that you have cx-server 2.2

CX Server 2.2 is not released yet but overcomes CX Supervsor's inability to use CX Server 2.1. Here's the readme: Readme.html

actualy you are right it does read 4.01 ok I will try the update the only reason I asked was because when it installed it said in the readme that it was 4.00 I will try and update it I also heard that you may have some prob with cx server light...

CX Server 2.2 addresses the same issues as in CX Supervisor above.

Jay that readme doc was for version 2.0 dated june 2003, is there a later doc, as i did not see any references to cx-sup of lite ???