Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PLC_007_BOND

Simulation between Mitsubishi Q CPU and Parker PC HMI InteractX

4 posts in this topic

hi i am using Mitsubishi q cpu. I have done programming in gx works2 and wants to simulate my project with parker pc hmi software. does anyone know how to do it? thnax in advance

The PLC program can be simulated directly from within the GX Works2 software, there is an option in the Debug menu or toolbars to start the simulator. Can Parker talk to the GX Works2 simulator? I've never used Parker products. You will need to ask Parker if that is possible. I doubt it.

hi admin, i have asked parker and according to their software design they have drivers in InteractX for Mitsubishi Ethernet with option to simulate. But it does not connect to ur Gx Works2 simulator. So only we can check for address assigned in InteractX not the actual logic.

Sounds like their simulator wants to talk to a real PLC via Ethernet, not another simulator. The GT Simulator package for the Mitsubishi GOT1000 has the capability to talk to the GX Simulator in either GX Developer or GX Works2. So I can simulate both the PLC and HMI when I do a project using Mitsubishi PLC and HMI. Great for testing things before I go on site. And you can call me Crossbow, you don't need to call me Admin...