Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andreik

Melsec FX1NC pdf

10 posts in this topic

Good day, We have a Melsec "FX1NC-32MT" in our office. I was trying to search for a pdf manual through Google. Surprisingly, it seems that this PLC series is somewhat prehistoric since I can't find any useful documents in the Net. Anyway, I'm only after the "programming cable" and "programming software" I could use to program the PLC. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Andrei K.

The FX1N was replaced by FX3G, but it's not that old... You can still buy them... Search the Mitsubishi (register first) site for manuals and so on... You need either: -GX Developer (old) -GX IEC Developer (old) -GX Works2 (this is what you want!!) Programming cable: SC-09

http://www.mitsubish...j01gntpsso95942 download section Edited by KAZAH

To call FX1N prehistoric you clearly didn't do much research. It was just phased out in 2008. Did you check Mitsubishi's website for documentation instead of just Google?

I already checked the Website. Yes there are FX1N documents but "FX1NC" is what I'm looking for. I also saw "FX2NC" in the Website but it is clearly not what I need.

Well, we have 2 "FX1NC" units here in our Office.

I'm lost, maybe someone else on the forum knows.... However: There is a possibility that the unit "never came to Europe".... I've seen some examples where some products where released only in Japan, or Europe/US didn't want that specific model. Could this be the case? Are the units "new" or did you pull them from an existing, maybe imported, machine? Try to search the Japanese Mitsubishi site for manuals using Google translate, that's my best suggestion...

Right, it came from a Machine from Japan and I think it's already been discontinued. Thank you very much for the info.

FX1NC most certainly does exist. However it wasn't typically marketed outside of Japan. I've seen one before, on a machine from Japan. http://www.mitsubishielectric.co.jp/fa/index.html Search for FX1NC. Currently would be replaced with new FX3GC.