Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mhowasso

MicroLogix 1400 with 1762-IT4

30 posts in this topic

See picture from an actual working program. The value of F32:105 at the time of the snap-shot was 7.39926 The rung is unconditional, but could be executed with a timer your choice. F32:114 = Filtered Value F32:105 = Unfiltered Value .0001 = constant ( this can be a floating register instead of a constant, it will be easier to adjust on the fly) Create a trend with both values and adjust the constant to get the desired results Edited by Mickey
1 person likes this

Hi Mickey, Thanks for the example. I know its just me, but I can understand this a lot better than the text version. For some reason visually seeing it as an example makes more sense to me. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks Again..!!

Your welcome, let us know how it works out.

These are the three things that we ended up using to pass the SAT. This is on a total electric furnace at 2000 deg F. 1. IO Config filter set at 10Hz 2. Completely isolating the ungrounded probe from any metal surface of the furnace using nylon fittings and ceraminc inserts. 3. Using program filter with a constant of .0017 So far, so good. Thanks for all your help..!! Mark
1 person likes this

Good to hear. And thanks for coming back with your solution.