Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
METSYSTEM

Factory Talk SE

7 posts in this topic

Good morning I have just upgraded my factory talk software to version 6. I have been given an APA file to update some mimics etc. However, when I try to open the file in viewstudio it starts to open then errors out. Something like, cant open the physical file.....pathway...operating system error 5 (access denied) Any suggestions??? Best Regards Alex
1 person likes this

I have 6.0 at home so if you post the .apa file I can see if I get the same error. Do you know what version it was originally created in? I have seen errors in the past when trying to bring an earlier into 6.0 but I can't remember the exact ones at this time. Also, see this thread and maybe it will help.... http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic=22565&st=0&p=108816&hl=factorytalk&fromsearch=1entry108816

Thank you very much with your assistance, please let me have your email and I will send Its 7Mb if thats ok?? Best Regards

Shoot me a pm and I'll send it to you.

If you click on a member's name, you will go to their profile page. On that screen, under the image, there is a shortcut called "Send me a message". There are several other ways to get there too.