Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
denise01

Product Counter Indicater

3 posts in this topic

Hi, My factory Manager has asked me to design a Monitor Display that will give a visual read out of Products made in the current hour, products made in the last hour and a daily total. I have installed Supervisor to the line and think that I should be able to show the various totals and be able to reset them using Supervisor and CXP Programming using the PLC clock I have started the programming can anybody tell me if I am on the right track or is there any easier way. I plan to send the data from Supervisor on to a PC compatible TV that will be suspended at the end of the line. Regards Peter counter indication.cxp

Hi, I posted a topic yesterday saying that my manager had asked me to design ae end of production line monitor that would show Products made in the current hour, Products made in the last hour and Products made total for the day. I propose to use CX Supervisor to display yhe running totals on to a tv screen. The problem will be to keep resetting the various totals using Omron programming controlling the PLC clock. I use CJ1M. I have enclosed a sample of the programme, could some one please tell me if I am on the right lines or is there an easier way to do the timings. Regards Peter counter indicator latest.cxp

Why you do not use the CX-Supervisor clock? It is very easy to use. When I program with CX-Supervisor, I kept to the minimum information that must communicate with the CPU and CX-Supervisor, which makes things faster. Jacques