Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gendy

Profibus network and GSD files

3 posts in this topic

Hi, i have a production line , PLC s7300 cpu 315 , with ET200, ac drive , Dc drive and HMI all linked via Profibus in beginning i didn't have original program , i can see only the cpu program and can't see profibus network , system work normal with data change when a problem happen in CPU we have the old version which have wide Eprom slot (old type) we try to use new model of CPU but it didnt work when we download the uploaded program and change cpu type we get orignal program but also not all the machine work cpu and DC drive ok but the ac drive give bus fault we try to download GSD files from Siemens web site but the model was newer than our , try it but didn't work finally the machine work when we get the same model of old CPU and use the old EPROM my questions is it another place can i download GSD files from it and contains old versions ? is there any method to get this GSd file from old EPROM?

Usually, you get a GSD file from device producer.

hi, the supplier for AC drive and DC drive was Siemens also, i didn't find GSD files for old model of Ac drive can I get this files from the Eprom? is there any solution to solve the problem without using the EPROM?