Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Transistor

SysMac C200H PC programming software?

6 posts in this topic

I have inherited a machine using SysMac C200H PLC. I have the handheld programmer (complete with mic and earphone jack for cassette tape backup!). Is there a PC based editor for these machines or anything better than the handheld? DOS / Windows? How does one connect? (There is no serial port.) eBay? Thanks.

The C200H product requires a Host Link unit to interface to a computer. There were two host links for the C200H. A cpu mount (3G2A6-LK201) and a rack mount (C200H-LK201). I know the cpu mount is obsolete. Rack mount unit appears to be available in the US. You can also check ebay and some of the machine recyclers may have them. DOS software was LSS, available here: LSS download on Mr.PLC.net Hope this helps.

It is also possible to order a Free demo of the latest software, it will last for 30 days, but I don't know if it is compatible with the oldest PLCs.

CX-Programmer is indeed compatible with the C200H PLC family. As far as I know, it is compatible with every PLC that has a serial port option except for the C**H and C**K (C20H, C28K for example) families. Also, Syswin would be a good low cost solution to program the C200H.