Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tintin2005

OMRON C20H help

10 posts in this topic

Hello there. I need to download the application from a Omron C20H plc and have already tried with severeal cables, but had no success. Is it possible to do it with a simple hand made cable, or i need to use this intergace 3g2a6-lk201-ev1? I read somewhere that i could comunicate with C20H with a simple cable. By the way, with hand made one i did receive some errors, but now i do not have here the printscreens that i made. later i will put them here and i hope that somebody wil help me. regards From pT tintin2005

The key to it is jumper 7 and 9 on the C20H side. C20H was the only Omron PLC which used pin 7 as signal ground. Omron Universal 9 Pin Cable

hello jay. thanks for your fast answer. I´m going to make the cable and try again. Do i need this 3G2A6_LK201? or it´s direct to Personal computer? The LSS and SSS dos software available here in the forum has full working capabilities? regards tintin2005 Edited by tintin2005

You do not need the 3G2A6_LK201? it´s direct to Personal computer. The Dos versions of software here are fully complete. Must run under DOS.

Thank you Jay. I will test it later and leave a feedback. I will try with syswin 3.4. thnak you for your help. tintin2005

Hello !

Can i connect to c20h controller  with cable attached?   i have the serial port connected to a nt20 and i need to go online without disconnecting nt20.

is it possible?

thanks

cable.jpg

This cable will not work with C29H, only C200HS and CQm1.

Hi Jay.

You are Super.... thanks.

And with this one is it possible? it is the omron original   9 pin db9 and omron 20 pin with the interface box.

thanks!

cable.jpeg

This cable will not work with C20H, only C200HS and CQM1.

Your only optjion is 3G2A6-Lk201 Hostlink.

Hi Again.

Thank you. 

i found this link that explains the cable needed VS Plc. i posted it because i think it is very usefull.

ragards

cables omron .jpg