Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lostcontrol

G3 Series Servo

5 posts in this topic

Hi, We have recently installed a new G3 series servo system. We are trying to ascertain its limits etc, & am monitoring this 'Overloaded Load Ratio' parameter. I have not been able to find yet, what is acceptable limits for this parameter, or its intended use..

Hello lostcontrol It's the percentage usage of the servo's torque limit. It integrates the torque with respect to the rated torque, taking into account the 300% current limit. Pp

Ok, that makes sense. But how does one find that, in what manual is it? Current setup is ~25%, so there is plenty there huh..?

In Europe, this servo*R88D-GT..." is G-series. I guess it's G3 over there? I've just found reference to it in the G-series ML2 manual (very similar) and it's just described as "the load ratio as a percentage of the rated load" Yours is cruising at 25%

Ooops, maybe I mis-quoted on that one , sorry about that. I am sure I have heard/seen G3 series referred to before.... maybe I got confused with the G5.? The manual I have as part of the DTL is I562-E1-03.