Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dajo Solutions

Eaton/Moeller

3 posts in this topic

Good Afternoon, Firstly I would like to say hi my name is Graham and I work for a company called DAJO Solutions. I would like to introduce the company as we are an Automation Partner to the Eaton/Moeller range of HMI and PLC’s. If anyone has any technical question they need answers to please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01327 354693 or email us at fax@dajo.co.uk. Many Thanks Graham Pritchard PS, i hope i will be abe to help with any posted questions on this forum for the Eaton products.

Is that the ELC and EZRelay that you are talking about, with HMI Soft? Or do they have a different product line. My company supports these products, they are definately a good cost effective solution for small stand alone systems.

Thanks for the reply, We support the whole range of Eatons PLC's from the Easy Range, XC-CPU range and all HMI's. We as a company are a solution supplier, so hardware and writen software to complete to job. As a company we have over 30 years knowledge of the Moeller/Eaton PLC' ranging back to the PS3 - and PS4 PLC's. So i hope we will able to help support some people on here too. Edited by Dajo Solutions