Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron K.

CT021 and IORD

7 posts in this topic

Hey, I know this has been asked before and ive spent a good deal of time searching thru here but i havent seen an actual solution posted. Im tring to read the rate value of coutner one, time window ive tried with 500ms, 1s, 1ms etc. When ever the instruction is executed, ive used P_On, P_1s pulse, other conditions, i get error code 350, invalid control code. Im using #1F01, as illustrated in the manual. Read 2 words, machine 8, destination D2(ive tried other locations as well to see if it had something to do with it). C:#1F01 S:#00020008 D:D2 I have a meter that gives an output of 10kHz for a zero reading and i believe 15kHz for full scale. Counter is set up for 500kHz noise filter, up&down counting and a circular counter. - i do have limited experience with these units. I initially tried witha CJ1M-CPU11, but after that didnt work i tried it with a CJ2H-CPU64-EIP to the same results. Does anybody know what the issue may be? Ive one guy said read 3 words instead of 2 but that didnt help either. Thanks,

I have #2F01 for some reason, I cannot find the manual that stipulates what this control code means. C = #2F01 S = #300001 D = D500 My HSC module is Unit 1. I will keep looking for manuals...

the #2F01 is for counter 2, 1F01 is for counter 1.

Makes sense, where abouts is that in the CT021 manual?

UPDATE:: check your dip switches. negelected to set my coutner switch for circular counter. also need to set range limits. Edited by Aaron K.

Hi Aaron, 

I am strugling with this right now. below print screens. Dip swith set to circular mode. Machine/unit nr , it read encoder's pulses which i can see on register 2122 but ca not get this rate value. Any hints?

edit: ok, i noticed tha unit number i set on 10 not 1 but even then(after correction) i doesnt work.

iordIssue.jpg

iordIssue2.jpg

Edited by inteligo461A