Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Phil Kennedy

PLC Trainer(s) wanted?

9 posts in this topic

Hi, We are looking for someone who may be able to, or someone who has information regarding PLC trainers who could offer a training course for our engineers. We have 8 Engineers who would require training in both Siemens (S7) and Allen Bradley (RSLogix 5000). It would be better if a trainer could provide training in both areas, but if not then this is also ok. Rather than a fully structured course, we would also be looking to structure things to suite our needs, this way no time is wasted on areas that we would not really be using. Our office is based in Solihull and again, if the company would have the ability to visit us there this would be great, if not then we would be able to travel to you. Anyone who can offer any information or if there is anyone who offers this service this would be fantastic! Thanks

www.ats-global.com might be able to offer what you need.

I attended a training course on PLC-5 and Contrologix by this crowd : Intacs They used our own programs as part of the training course. It was one of the better courses that I've been on as they tailor the course to your needs. I'm pretty sure that they cover most ranges and makes of PLC's. Cheer, Colin

Thanks, Ill give them a try, just sent an email now! Thanks mate

The sales guy is a bit of a blether, but they do supply a good service. Best of luck!

Ronbeaufort.com for AB training I haven't found anything better.
1 person likes this

Hi Phil, I have the capability of training your engineers on any aspect of RSLogix5000, ControlLogix, CompactLogix, etc., Unfortunately I don't have Siemens capabilities. Formerly a trainer for RA in the UK, I now have my own company to deliver the sort of bespoke training you require. I have my own training kit, and the set-up ideally allows 4 delegates per course. I am midlands based, and can only offer "on-site" training, which also suits your needs. Get in touch if you are interested.

I had Siemens tailor a 2 week course around what I wanted to learn (FB and Structured Text) and around specific functions. They did a great job. It was the best course that I've ever taken (other than real life) It seems to me that AB CLX is such an open platform that a generic course is going to be nothing but a software training class. If your programs are written by contract programmers are you don't have specific standards for them to follow then you'll have a new program every time you change programmers. I am in the process of training a new field tech. He has the luxury of only having to learn one way of doing things... as long as I don't get a new idea Edited by Michael Lloyd

Hi , I m posting this for who need to know automation training institutes/ trainers across India. Here is link which gives the list of automation courses.with contact details Thanks List PLC training Cources across INDIA