Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoolBreeze

Motion Display

4 posts in this topic

I have read all of the topics and still a little bit confused. I have used other HMI's but a little lost with Omron's HMI. I am using a NS12-TS01B-V2, ver. 4.10 with ethernet to Omron PLC. I would like to show a fan on my Automatic screen and when I start the system up (Auto Mode) I want the Fan's blades to rotate. I understand putting the Pulse button outside of the screen, but I am lost on the Fan picture. Does Omron not offer a Fan in an object library that I can use? I don't quite understand putting the bitmaps in a text format. Can someone point my in the right direction because I'm lost like last year's Easter Egg.

I will post something here for you a bit later as I am just about to go to site. I will include 2 types of fan for you but you will have to upgrade/use a much higher system version as I always load the latest system files int the screens.

See if this tutorial helps. CX-D Objects - Bitmaps.zip

Here are some screen samples fort moving fans and smoke from a diesel generator exhaust stack. Also the CX-P file showing how to rotate the bitmaps in code. Hope this helps. By the way pinched the bitmaps from the web. Fan Sample.zip Fan Sample CX_P.zip