Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
funfrok

Vijeo Historian Problem

2 posts in this topic

Are there anyone who use Vijeo/Citect Historian. In catalogs they advertise easy reporting of trends and alarms but i couldn't make it work. I'm trying for two days. Always there are problems. I'm getting this exception in windows event logs 1/7/2012 2:04:59 PM Citect.Historian.ServiceCore.Common.HistorianDBNotConfiguredException: Historian database has not been configured. at Citect.Historian.ServiceCore.DataStore.SQLDataStore.connecting(Object stateInfo) I configure historian database. I do Historian Data Manager setup but settings aren't saved (It seems but when PC is restarted they are lost) and data isn't logged. What can be the problem? Also exceptions like this. 07.01.2012 18:16:21 Failed to add attribute: REDUND.CLUSTER_1.M101 to Historian. Check attribute type or duplicated attributes, Stack Trace: System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot perform the attempted operation as the datastore is not in the ready state. konum: Citect.Historian.ServiceCore.DataStore.SQLDataStore.AddDatasourceType(String name) konum: Citect.Historian.HistorianConfiguration.Historian.addDataItem(DbDataReader dataItemRow) konum: Citect.Historian.HistorianConfiguration.Historian.addDataItems() Edited by funfrok

Hi funfrok, In order for the Historian Data Service to connect to the Historian database, you need to set the database connection properties using the Historian Configuration Manager. The Historian Data Manager is only used to create and manage the Historian database. To make the configuration changes, right-click on "Historian" in the Historian Configuration Manager and select "Properties". In this dialog you can set the database configuration properties to the Historian database you created using the Data Manager. Once you have this set, (re)start the Data Service. You will no longer get the event log messages. For further help, see contacts here: Schneider Electric Mü?teri Destek Merkezi.