Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChinthanaW

NT-Series Support Tool Problem

4 posts in this topic

Thanks in advance, Please help me on this. HMI Part NO : NT31-ST123B-EV3 I tried to upload the application program from above mentioned HMI. I opened the “NT-Series Support Tool” and set the communication settings first. Then I pressed the Upload Application button from the menu bar of the support tool. But Support tool generates an error message “Font inside HMI and support tool is different do you want to continue” with OK and NO buttons. I pressed OK button for Continue. Since I already put the HMI in Transfer mode It connected with the HMI and started to upload the program showing the progress of uploaded data in progress bar. After reaching 100% it gave a message “Transfer complete” with OK button. When I pressed the OK button it tried to open the uploaded application but it gave an error message “Error has occurred; cannot complete operation. Please quite now.” With OK button when I pressed OK button it gave an another error message “NT-Series Support tool encountered a unrecoverable error. You are advice to save existing application and restart NT-Series Support tool”. So I closed the Support tool and I tried again but same thing happen. Then I opened NT Transfer utility software and I uploaded the Application and save it as “Prg.mmi” . After that again I tried to open this “prg.mmi” file using NT-Series Support tool but it giving the same error messages as I mentioned above. So please advise me on this issue. - Chinthana

What version of NTST are you using?

I tried to upload program using NTST 4.1 I triied to open the mmi file using NTST 4.8

Not sure what your problem is... sounds like a corrupt software installation? Have you tried using another computer?