Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dsc

Profibus: GX Configurator DP

6 posts in this topic

Hi All, First, I wish all of you a Happy New Year! Second, i try to establish Q02H with QJ71PB92V and this Profibus module to be linked with one Siemens ET200M Profibus module. I make GX Configurator file (use ver 7.02C) and download to the Q02H CPU and also a simple program using GX Developer 8.30G. At the moment, i have RSP-ERR light ON at QJ71PB92V module and with alarm fault code F120. I change already ET200M module and cable and Profibus plugs but still same problem exist. The BF light at ET200M is Flashing. Attached is program file and GX Configurator DP file. Welcomed everyone to have a look and let me know if i did any wrong setting. Best regard Azad dsc Test271211.zip New Folder.zip

i don't have software on this machine, but i'll try to check your files later on. i'd recommend to validate everything from start: 1. make sure profibus wiring and termination is correct 2. make sure slave supports configured baud rate 3. make sure node assignment is correct and matches QJ71PB92V configuration 4. make sure that slave (ET200...) has I/O configuration in DP software match installed hardware 5. make sure configuration is downloaded to QJ71PB92V (then reboot PLC) 6. make sure QJ71PB92V is initialized by PLC program (verify that QJ71PB92V base address is correct in your init code etc)

Panic, Thanks for your checklist and i will go thru on it. Azad dsc

F120 means that the slave has slave has diagnostic messages. Looks like your network is running but the slave has some problem Check and post the information on: BFM 23072 - 23073 Diagnostic info BFM 23328 - 23454 Extended diagnostic info If you have the latest version of GX Config DP You can read the diagnostic info from there. Edited by Gambit

Hi Gambit, Thanks for your guide. I add another slaves and it work well. Previously i a m using S7 ET200M as a slave and now add to IT2000P weigher, MINC99 weigher and Lenze drive. All the slaves are OK except ET200M. I use GX Configurator ver 7.03D now and attached is the diagnostic of the slave. Azad dsc. GXConfigurator.bmp Project file.zip

The IO Bye size is incorrect. ' This means that the selection of modules you've made for this slave is not the same as on the ET200M. You need to put something more than just the two modules you've selected. Probably Config for slot 1,2,3 needs to be put in front of the modules but that should be in the ET200M manual. Edited by Gambit