Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
proviton

I can't TEST via connect to PLC. Why?

5 posts in this topic

Hello all, I have the problem. I can't TEST via connect to PLC. Why? Can somebody help me? Thanks in advance. Edited by proviton

Do you have any hosts configured in your application? For instance, if you disabled Serial comms and enabled Ethernet comms, you still have to add a host to the project in order to test by connecting to the PLC.

Brother Michael Waish, I don't understand your explanation, can you guide me in details? For information, i use CP1E-N20. The connection that i use is via USB. Thanks in advance.

Look at PT> Communication setting. You must have at least 1 host setup under Serial A, B, Controllerlink or Ethernet (if available).

Brother PDL, I really appreciate your help. But I still cannot fix the problem. However, my problem solved after i install it at other laptop. I don't understand why my netbook can't support it although i was 3 times format it and install the cx-one. I think the problem is maybe at my netbook. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it. Now i used the different laptop. Best regards, proviton.