Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NikziTronik

M340 & PL7_DRUM SFB

2 posts in this topic

Dear all, I am currently in the process of migrating from a TSX17 PLC to a M340 PLC. I succesfully downloaded the software from the TSX17 and then I performed a conversion without errors to PL7 v4.5 using the PL72 built in converter. I then exported the application from PL7 v4.5 to a *.FEF file. Next I imported the *.FEF file to unity pro and after the conversion process finished I realized that the PL7_DRUMS did not convert. Unity pro created a DFB called PL7_DRUM with the appropriate IO points but without any code. I checked the UnityPro PL7 converter manual (35006148.10) and all I found is that for M340 a PL7_DRUM SFB is converted to an empty M340 DFB. This is not helpfull at all as I am not able to see any workaround in the above manual. My question is if there is an of the shelf PL7_DRUM that i can use in UnityPro with M340 instead of writing my own DFB that does the job. I wouldn't like to go down that way as I am afraid of programming errors. Attached is a sample code from PL7 v4.5 and its conversion to Unity Pro. your help is highly appreciated. Regards Nik. Test_drum.rar

Hi,

I hava a same problem. Did you fix it?