Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tid_chai

analog output issue

10 posts in this topic

hello all i use 322-5HF00-0AB0 output low= 4.2ma High=20.2ma i want to make low= 4.0ma and high=20.0ma How to solve the problem? thank you

Hi tid_chai, sorry to tell you but this module ain't analog module, however 8 DO relay module. Best Regards, Greg.

Thank You But I insist Please see Image ScreenHunter_2.bmp

really strange, first time i see such bag. try SIEMENS forum maybe they will know how to help you, or your local SIEMENS branch. Good luck, Best Regards, Greg. Edited by Greg

The 322 is a digital Output, your screenshot shows it is a 332 number. Siemens site link to card it is a 4-20mA card (or 0-20mA) 'The channels can optionally be used as current or voltage outputs and their resolution is 11bits + sign, or 12 bits: Voltage ranges: +/- 10V; 0 to 10V; 1 to 5V Current ranges: +/- 20mA; 0 to 20mA; 4 to 20mA For more technical details please see the attached Product Information. ' Edited by Groo

looks like we are blind good luck, you've got all info you need.

To answer your question though, there is no calibration off the hardware possible, so i would start playing with the scaling functions in the software

You can use FC105 for scaling. -Eirik