Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mendon Systems

Anyone used CX Drive programming?

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone had any experience with the programming function in CX Drive for the 3G3MX2 inverters?? I was able to get a copy of the manual and it appears to be quite powerful compared to other drives.

Hello Yes, I use it extensively. Sets the MX2 a million miles apart from anything else IMHO. I particularly like the access to the MX2's positioning capability. Pp

Thanks for the information. That feature is just being released here so nobody knows much about it yet. It sure looks good.

Is there any documentation available on the text programming language?? The only documentation available here so far is a preliminary flow chart programming manual which is not all that accurate. I managed to work my way through a medium complexity program. but it would be a lot easier with more information.

Is this manual any better? http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=975

That's the manual I have. It is not completely accurate and is missing some useful information. The one that I had the most trouble with was the TD function. You have to be very careful that the TimerSet function is only executed ONCE, not easy when running in parallel with other operation. It is much easier to do that in Text than Flowchart.

You're absolutely right, Dick - the help for the TD is very difficult to understand. I use set td(x) inside case statements to make sure they're set just once. Pp

Michael I was able to locate a slightly newer version of the same manual with some text examples in it. MX2 Drive Programming Manual V0-1.pdf