Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aliuta2000

A1S1-S

5 posts in this topic

Hello , i have a strange issue , and i do not work a lot with this kind of plc. it work fine till yesterday when an operator try to do something stupid and the PLC goes to error to avoid the damage of workstation. now the workstation it do not run correct anymore , and i do not Know what is rong . i have compare the program from PLC with PC and show no difference . Ideea is that is very old and the software that is used is Medoc . Where i can see online ladder ?? I am more used with siemens Step 7 ladder. Can happened to remain some memory bloked to some state ? exestis total reset of PLC ?? and to reload after that the programm ?? THX Medoc is blue screen in DOS . what are the steps to load the program back to an PLC (i have an spear part A1S -S and A2S-S )what shoul i change into the programm to be able to download to this Edited by aliuta2000

can somebody tell me the steps to download the project to a new PLC ? i did no succed to download to new PLC the project .. i have some error like the type of plc is different or a memory (A2)

If the operator was not modifying code via the MEDOC software, then chances are all he did was entered a value into a register which does not compute with your system. Especially if the program matches, then it tends to be an issue with the data being read by the program. Check what values the operator was changing and look at how they are used in the program. Also, A1S-S and A2S-S are not valid part numbers. Please post a complete part number. It's written on the front of the CPU. If you want to put a program into a different model of CPU, then you need to change the PLC type in the project. You cannot just download it to the wrong hardware, it checks for that.

Thank you a lot for help ... can you tel me few short stept haw i chenage the PLC type into an project THX

I have not touched MEDOC in forever, i don't remember the menus. You need to consider GX Developer to get something Windows based.