Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pszczepan

ERH LED blinking - CJ1M-CPU12

8 posts in this topic

Hi I do not really know what is the problem Looks like everything is correct but still it is blinking. On Web UNIT status I found the error Address disagreement and in manual I found info: ON if the remote IP address is set to automatic generation but the local IP address host number and FINS node address do not agree. Could you explain how to resolve this problem thanks in advance Pawel

CJ1M-CPU12-ETN, I guess? If you're using automatic FINS address generation, make the 2 rotary switches (node number, not Unit number) the same as the last octet of the IP address Example: 192.168.250.123 Set the rotary switches to 7B (123 as Hex)

I have 3 rotary switches . Upper one is a UNIT no and it is 0 Two lower I used for last octet. I checked a few IP and still the same. f.e IP in setup I set 172.16.20.1 and left switch on 0 and right to 1 later IP 172.16.20.219 and left switch do D and right to B After that I made a reset, after that ERH is all the time blinking and can ping PLC, be onlne with CX-P via hub but still there is sth wrong. What I noticed that I cannot send FINS command from this PLC - actually I can send but other PLC doesn't reply to this command.

What is your subnet mask? Is it something other than 255.255.255.0?

I changed the mask to 255.255.255.0 and ERH stop blink - thanks for clue. It is OK now but I have another problem I have CJ1M-CPM12-ETN and NSJ. CJ1M communicate with NSJ via FINS command. When I only SEND on f.e A202.01 everything is OK abut when I try use RECV on the A202.02 at the same time it is stop working. Could you explain how I have to write those two instructions to work simultanously. When I try to: LD P_0_02s SEND LDI P_0_02s RECV works from time to time. What is idea of that

try triggering when it reports Not busy, rather than every 20ms. Pp

I forgot to mention that RECV and SEND I execute also with different logical port. One is LD A202.01 other one LD A202.07 I read manual W342-E1-11+CS and page 58 mention just communication enable flag and error flag. So - the question is - what is busy flag for ETN card or logical port as PArrafin Power mentioned. Thanks