Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jay Anthony

CQM1-CIF01/CIF02 Diagram

7 posts in this topic

From email, courtesy www.freetranslation.com: Guest_Carlosaclima: Please register at MrPLC.com and join the MRPLC.com community Register at MrPLC.com This is all I got, friend. BTW, where did you get the 20 pin peripheral connector. This adapter is similar to CPM-CIF01: CQM1_CIF02.pdf

Thridly thanks for the chuckly from free translation

Good time of the day to everybody. I have similar problem to connect PC to CQM1H-CPU51 peripheral port (PLC’s RS-232 is busy) for diagnostics of malfunctions of controlled equipment. Omron is new PLC family for me and I don’t have any experience in this problem. I could not to resolve two questions with Omron’s manuals. The first one: is the CS1W-CN226 a sufficient decision and I don’t need any additional conversion by CQM1-CIFxx? Syswin3.2 is available. And the 2nd one: can I get somewhere a pinout of peripheral port to try to make such cable by myself. (Re to Mr. Sleepy Wombat: variety of real situations worldwide is discouraging) With all my respect.

1.cs1w-cn226 yep thats all you need. 2.no i havn't got the pin out..sorry. 3. eh ??

Syswin 3.2 will not support CQM1H-CPU51. You need Syswin 3.4 or CX Programmer 3.2.

With fear and trepidation, I post the following email: Children under 18 or cheap engineers who act like they are 18, do not try this at home! Adapting_the_peripheral_port_for_PC.pdf

I far as I can see you have now void any warranty you had on the product... For my money, I would stick to the Omron adaptor.... The CPM1CIF01... for roughly $Aus 200.00 it is worth the peice of mind i have a 2 year warranty on the product.