Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slcman

Check variable value offline with TISoft

8 posts in this topic

Hi all, it is a way to see K constant value while offline. I did a upload of my customer project and now I would like to know K value from my office (offline). Thanks

What software are you using? You should be able to see the value, how you do that will depend on the software package.

software is TISoft, I got 2 version see attachement

I don't remember the exact steps, but in version 7.1 here is kind of the steps. You want to start Tisoft and open the program off line. Use the space bar to toggle the function key menu. I believe F8 can be toggled to chart. Once you are in chart mode, use the F3 key to build a chart. I believe the default format is int16, so you will be fine in that regard, type in the K's that you want and hit F1 to escape, the values should be displayed.

I can get into char mode but I still don't know how to see variable value. I left 2 screen shot (bottom menu change from space bar). Maybe these screen shot will refresh your memory?

Just tried to read K memory with my Dos software, does not work. However you can read it with a windows package. Download the demo package here, you can read the program with it. http://www.fast-soft.com/download.php?view.295

I got it! For get acces to memory and change their value we need to press [ctrl] + K for K variable and [ctrl] + V for V memory. Thanks Ken for your help

Not much help, but glad it worked out for you.