Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Greg

Magelis XBTGT7340

4 posts in this topic

Hi to all, my first time working with this kind of touch panel and Vijeo deisng, and i'v got questions: How do i set correct time? i set the time zone but the time i see on my screen not suites the real time and cant understand how does work the "Time Adjust" Rule or Date. Thanks in advance, Best Regards, Greg.

anybody? i'v got another few question :)

hi there. i noticed that you posted a few months ago, so you probably already got it working. How i have done this is: In Vijeo Designer, with your project open, click onthe project name at the top of the tree in the "Navigator" This will open the general properties in the "Property Inspector" Scroll down to the TIME ZONE, and set that to your location, directly below is TIME ADJUST, set that to disabled. Finish your project and download into the screen. With the HMI running your project, press a top corner and then quicly (within 2 seconds) press the diaganal bottom corner. If you do it right, it will open the runtime properties in the screen. in this menu there will be a "System Configuration" menu, in this menu you will see TIME/DATE. go there to set the time and date in the screen. it may tell you that it has to go offline to make changes, just hit OK when it is done press the RETURN TO RUNTIME and exit the menu. I don't usually use the time in the screen, I always pull the time out of the PLC and use that. If you are using a Schneider PLC, i can walk you through that too, if you need. I hope this isn't too little, too late! Edited by concept_jb

Hi dude, It's my new profile(forgot the password) Thanks for your advice, it's not relevant anymore but thanks anyway, and actually i did what have you wrote and it still wrote me the wrong time even if i configured the right time zone, and i couldn't find where can i sync with Magelis time with computers time. Regards Greg. Edited by Grisha