Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Needcontrolpanels

Need Quote for 2 Machine Control Panel Builds Project

4 posts in this topic

Looking to Hire someone to build two control panels for my company or build one control panel and assign in identifying replacement parts for a old panel. Please price separately - I could build the panels if provided with design, recommended parts and PLC programming. Panel 1: We have an outdated control panel powering/controlling a 200 HP motor that is starting to have problems (will not reverse after the machine has been running a while (warm/hot) Always works in the morning or after its cooled off. Need a new one built or the old upgraded This would include: Panel layout, Power & Control Schematics, Bill of Material, PLC programming. All 3 phase 480 Volts 60 HZ (1) 400 amp 3 phase 480v 60hz breaker (1) 200hp reversing starter, (8) 3hp, (2)7.5hp and (2)15hp starters. All motors would have Hand-Off-Auto selectors, Illuminated Start and Stop 30mm push buttons, and OL indicators and (1) power on indicator. The 200HP Motor would also have a Jog Fwd and a Jog Rev push button. An Emergency stop on CP and safety relay with provisions for 16 field E-stops would be provided. Needs an overload relay to detect when the 200HP motor is bogging down (pulling high amps) and stop the motor, reverse it for a short period of time (after the motor is at complete stop) and start forward again after the reverse function has completed and the motor has come to a full stop. Fan for cooling inside CP Will require PLC coding on a disk for backup purposes Panel 2: All 3 phase 480 Volts 60 HZ Powering (1) 15HP motor I need this motor on a timer that it will run for a period of X. If it is possible to have a setting for a period of x, y or run till stopped (hand toggle if possible). I am fine with doing this with a Variable speed device 3 (5hp) motors with hand on/off selectors 2 (3HP) motors with hand on/off selectors 1 (3hp) motor on a VSD Emergency stop on panel 3 Field Emergency stops relay Fan for cooling inside CP

Where are you located?

Are there any requirements or specifications that need to be met?

I am located outside of Richmond Virginia. Send me any additional questions and I will post that information or PM me and we can do some calls to figure anything out. Timeframe is flexiable