Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tcookson

Increasing Quickpanel Trending Time Span

2 posts in this topic

I have a client using QuickPanel View HMI's at several well & pump station sites who are using QuickPanel Views (IC754Vx12Cxx) for local interface. The local displays using Proficy ME's (v6.00 SIM 20) native trend object only display about 1 hour's worth of data, even though the panels have 8GB compact flash cards installed. The sample time is set to the maximum 30 second span. I would like to get a 24 hour span on these trends. Is it possible?

Not with that trend object alone, it is "Quick" not flexible. Log the data, changing the 'Default Path' of the log file, in the 'properties' of the 'Logging Group' that you setup. There you can specify how often to log and how long to keep the data. You then change the 'Logging' parameter of the variables to log to this 'Logging Group'. You will likely need to write a script or two to manipulate these files, and/or to map the Compact Flash drive to view them from the network using the offline trending application that comes with Proficy ME. The online help files of PME will help with this.