Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.lemonnier

RSlogix 5000 ASCII

3 posts in this topic

Hello ! I've build up a little program allowing me to read bar code and convert them into a Integer memory. My problem is ; I'm not able to clear the buffer after reading a code. So I can only read one code, after that, I'm block. I've try All Clear Buffer command but could not get it to work right. Any help would be welcome !!! PROJET_BAK004.zip p.s. I'm using a L23E Edited by Mr.lemonnier

From the ARL help file- 1. Configure the serial port of the controller for User mode and define the characters that serve as the termination characters. 2. Use the results of an ABL instruction to trigger the ARL instruction. This prevents the ARL instruction from holding up the queue while it waits for the termination characters. Refer to the ARL example below for more information. 3. This is a transitional instruction: In ladder diagram, toggle the rung-condition-in from cleared to set each time the instruction should execute. In structured text, condition the instruction so that it only executes on a transition 4. To trigger a subsequent action when the instruction is done, examine the .EM bit. Edited by Michael Lloyd

Ok I've done exactly like the exemple and now it work good ! Thanks for help bro