Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DRoboto

Ultra 100 to Ultra 3000 upgrade

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I've been working on upgrading a machine from an old ulta 100 servo drive to the newer ultra 3000. So far I got ultaware to convert the old .par that I pulled right off the old drive to the new .udb format, and I got the new ultra 3000 playing nice with the pc here in ultraware. However, no matter what I do I can't get ultraware to paste the converted file onto the new drive. I can, and have, moved all the old settings over one at a time, I just can't get the whole file to copy and paste into the new drive. If anyone can think of something that would be preventing this from working your info would be appreciated. Thanks, Mark Edited by DRoboto

click the file in the old setup and drag it down to the online file

I've been trying that but when I drag the file over the new drive the cursor turns into a circle with a line through it and if I drop the file anywhere in the workspace it adds it as a new offline drive, I've also tried copying the new offline drive that it creates when I import or copy the .par file into the workspace and the same thing happens just another new offline drive. Mark