Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nasir_ash

NT31C SYSTEM TRANSFER PROBLEM

10 posts in this topic

Dear Team i have NT31C, need to tranfer system files. but unable to do that. every time PT give message "UNABLE TO DOWNLAOD SYSTEM PROGRAM" tried so many time but the problem remin same. can you please help as per manual troubleshooting, if problem doesnt solve conatct omron. regards NASIR

I had the same with an NS Terminal recently, it said Please recover the system program but every attempt to do so failed. Send it out for repair and the memory was replaced after all ok again. I asume you have tried the obvious, checked cable, release reset button while pressing upper left corner to access system download menu, select correct file from NT system installer (I attached correct version to be sure). If all fails, you might need to get it repaired... NT-AQF0F.rar

Which model are you using? Which version of NTST? The application? where is it coming from? regards, MPM

Dear MPM Model is NT31C- ST141EV1 NTST version 1.11 (system Installer) system program file is atathced by PDL. regards NASIR

I believe that you had to use a serial cable with full handshaking for this to work. Make sure that you are using a C200H-CN229 style cable. See pic below:

post-19500-0-29707100-1298476803_thumb.j

Dear Michael Walsh yes i am using the same cable. NTST shows the program is transfered sucessfully. but the NT shows that " UNABLE to DOWN LOAD SYSTEM PROGRAM" regards NASIR

My latest System installer that came with NTST4.8 is 2.00. Perhaps you can update your NTST software. If you have CX-One, you will find it in the installation DVD under Utilities. Do you get this "Unable to download system program" immediately after you press "Run system" on the PT? I have no model to test here, but isn't there an option to erase system program or initialize the memory, perhaps that would help. Otherwise I think you need to get it repaired...

Dear PDL Install NTST ver 2.00 from CX-ONE. UNABLE TO DOWNLAOD SYSTEM PROGRAM appears just after when downloading completed. "RUN SYSTEM" button is not appearing. so what i do! remove the battery for a long time, then downlaod the system program ver 2.11, as i have NT31C-ST141-EV1 program downloaded successfully. then i download the application, sucessfully. Now it working..... but idont know how long it will works more..... Thnaks to all of you for help and support CHEERS!!! Regards NASIR

Well let's hope it keeps up, glad you got it working!

Hi all, need Omron Direct access E Version 3.20 file for system installer, does anyone have and can help me out?