Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reeltime123

Omron Zen Program help

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I am new to this forum, I have a job comming up where I need to program this Zen Controller with the Zen Software "I have this also" Where I need three of the points to turn on and off in Sequence. What I need is the 1st contact to close for 1 second, then turn off, followed immediatly by turning on the 2nd contact, then do the same for the 3rd contact. So here is how it needs to go 1. when the 1st input on the controller goes from open to closed, start loop. 2. pulse output 1 for 1 second 3. pulse output 2 for 1 second 4. pulse output 3 for 1 second 5. start sequence all over again. 6. continue in this loop until input goes from a from closed position to open. If anyone here has an example of this or can draw up a quick ladder logic that would be soo much help!!! Thanks and any help would sure be appreciated......

Hello, great example. I to am very new to this programing. Could you also help me with an example for a situation I have? I have two solenoids I want to shoot power to. I have a normally open momentary start button, a normally closed momentary stop button. I would like to hit the start button to start the program running. When the start button is hit, the "A" coil will turn on for a set amount of time say 1 second then turn off. Then the "B" coil will turn on for a set amount of time then turn off. This will cycle until I hit the stop button. I would also like a resettable counter to count each time each coil fires. What are your thoughts? I really appreciate your time. Thank you, Mack