Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Greg

Citect Word>PDF

12 posts in this topic

Hi to all, Can anyone help me please. i have to convert a word file that comes from report into PDF file that the parameters couldnt be changed. How i do that? iv got no idea. any help will be accepted gratefully, its pretty urgent!!! Thanks in advance, Best Regards, Greg. Edited by Greg

Is this something you're doing manually? If you're using Word 2007 and later, it natively supports "Publish to PDF". If earlier, there are a number of PDF print drivers out there. At my previous employer, they had CutePDF. I've also used PDF995. The latter has a "sponsored" version that will show an ad page with each use unless you buy a license.

Hi, actually my files saved in RTF file, and i want this transform to be done automatically, i would like some one to help me writing a cicode to save the word file into PDF file using a adobe acrobat 7.0 standard. my system makes sampling and make a word file with the results i dont want any body to change those results at all, if there are any other ideas how to lock the file from people to change it ill take in consideration. Thanks in advance, Best Regards, Greg.

Hi to all, anybody i thought about writing code that will take the report that saved in word format and save it into PDF format. iv tried but no success anybody have an idea how to make it work? or any other idea will be accepted with all respect. Thanks in advance, Best Regards, Greg.

Hi to all, anybody knows how to open a word file in acrobat reader with command line? Best Regards, Greg.

Hi to all again, last post completed, now i would like to know if it possible and how it possible, to use variables from cicode in batch file? if anyone know's or has an idea will be accepted with all respect and appreciation. Thanks in advance, Best Regards, Greg.

You might use CtAPI to read variable data from Citect in VBA, VB or C#, would that help you?

Thanks for your advice, i made it with writing in cicode the full destination.

there are some command line that is able for you to convert word to pdf vb.net. and it is possible to do things in batch only with one click on the button.

I use a PDF converter driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable converter option.Then you can convert PDFs to many forms in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat . Just open a PDF, select convert, and choice a form you want, then you can do pdf to word conversion and vice versa,the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven't found a good choice , you can have a try. best wishes.

Have you tried the free tools online to convert Word and PDF document conversion work? It is said that the free ones online do not contain so many professional functions as the paid ones? What's your idea?

if you use microsoft word, it's so easy, click the "save as" button in the word, you can save the document to PDF format. however, if you want to convert pdf to word, it's not easy in only adobe software. and i find a free too to convert pdf to word online, you can have a try.