Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.lemonnier

problem with a Omron MX2 drive

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm trying to set my MX2 drive in order to get 60 Hz after pressing run button. It's working good, but as soon as I change the frequency while the motor is running it goes wrong. If I stop and restart it goes back to the frequency it was running before the stop, instead of going back to 60 Hz. for exemple I,m running at 60 Hz, I lower it to 50 Hz, press stop then press run again : it will go back to 50 Hz instead of 60 Hz. Is there a way to correct this ? Thanks for your help

Hello What you describe is what I would expect. Are you editting the speed from the keypad? If so, this edits F001 (IIRC), and the inverter won't know any different when it starts again. If you want it to always start at 60Hz, I'd use the excellent drive programming functionality. Pp Edited by ParaffinPower

Yess I'm using the keypad to program and vary the speed, you believe plugging it via Ethernet to my computer would allow me easiest configuration ? Is there any way to block the F001 command so it stay at 60 Hz even if I change speed with the keypad ? Edited by Mr.lemonnier

First thing to note is the RJ45 connector isn't ethernet. Use the mini USB connector instead. It's a lot easier to set these things up via CX-Drive rather than the keypad. You could define a fixed speed of 60Hz, and select this via a digital input and have F001 vary the speed otherwise.